Scran Academy’s Famous Christmas Hampers are back! Giving you a chance to buy all your festive treats in one place, and helping build pathways for some of North Edinburgh’s inspiring young people.
All of the contents have been made from scratch with love by Scran Academy’s young people or staff team, and all proceeds will support our programme of education for young people from North Edinburgh.
Each hamper contains (Contents may vary):
- One delicious Scran Christmas Cake, full of dried fruit and nuts and soaked in brandy for 2 months.
- Six festive mince pies, made with home-made vegetarian mincemeat, chock full of organic apples from Inverleith allotments.
- A 250g jar of our famous coarse-cut Whisky marmalade, made with Seville Oranges and delicious Malt Whisky.
- A 250g jar of Christmassy Spiced Apple, Plum and Date Chutney.
- Four of Kimberley’s INCREDIBLE Dark Chocolate Brownies.
- A pack of deliciously festive Cinnamon Spiced Shortbread.
- A pouch of Bread Mix, developed by Jay and our Chefs, and a bottle of Rosemary Oil from Granton Community Gardeners for you to enjoy the scent of fresh bread over the festive season.
- A bag of rich hand-made Chocolate Truffles, perfect with a coffee.
- A pack of Scottish Oatcakes to enjoy with the chutney.
- A bottle of excellent Red or White wine.
Scran Christmas Hamper
Each hamper contains:
- 1 Scran Christmas Cake
- 6 Festive Mince Pies
- 1 250g Jar of Coarse-Cut Whisky Marmalade
- 1 250g Jar of Spiced Apple, Plum and Date Chutney
- 4 Kimberley’s Chocolate Brownies
- 1 pack of Jodi’s Cinnamon Spiced Shortbread
- 1 Bread Mix
- 1 bag of Hand-Made Chocolate Truffles
- 1 pack of Nairns Oatcakes.
- 1 bottle of Castillo Del Moro Spanish Red or White wine.